This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

223794When We Are Closed

When the surgery is closed and you require urgent medical attention (such as for chest pains and / or shortness of breath, etc.) you should dial 999.

For all other non-urgent medical enquiries that cannot wait until the surgery re-opens, you should contact the NHS 111 service by dialing 111 from any phone. The out of hours service is provided by West Hampshire Primary Care Trust in partnership with Hampshire Ambulance Service.

Walk-in Centres

You are also welcome to attend any of the local regional NHS walk-in centres:

St Mary's (Portsmouth) Walk-In Centre

Information, including opening times is available here:

St Mary's

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website