Clinics & Services
- Management of Long Term Medical Conditions - monitoring & review of established health problems are carried out by a doctor or practice nurse. You may request to see a GP or nurse at any time; however your annual review will be arranged by written invitation.
- Cervical Smears - women between 25 and 64 are advised to have a regular cervical smear. This is by appointment with a practice nurse. You will be advised when your smear is due by letter and you will be informed of your result in writing.
- Sexual Health - we offer a comprehensive sexual health screening service with our practice nurses. All advice and treatment is strictly confidential and is available to patients of all ages. Routine screening for chlamydia is also offered.
- Minor Surgery - a limited range of minor surgical procedures are available.
- Maternity Care
- Contraceptive Services
- Child Health Surveillance
- Health Checks
We no longer offer ear irrigation as a service at the surgery, for further information in regards to ear irrigation please click the link below:
Ear Irrigation Leaflet
Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, PSV etc.)
- Insurance claim forms
- Prescriptions for taking medication abroad
- Private sick notes
- Vaccination certificates
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) recommended scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.