- Routine/Non Urgent Appointments - please avoid telephoning the surgery between 8am and 10am for routine appointments as this is when the telephone lines are generally at their busiest with urgent enquires.
- Urgent/Same Day Appointments - if you are not able to wait until the next routine appointment, we have procedures to ensure that, where necessary, you will be seen by a healthcare professional on the same day. In some cases, your initial treatment may be given by a member of the nursing team; they may refer you to see a GP after appropriate assessment.
- Emergency Appointments - emergencies are seen as soon as possible. Please ring and speak to a receptionist who will ensure that appropriate arrangements are made for you to be seen. In life threatening situations please ring 999. The surgery may not have all the appropriate resources to deal with such situations.
Appointments are available every weekday evening from 6:30pm and all day on Saturdays and Sundays.
You can book an appointment via our Receptionists for a GP, Practice Nurse or Healthcare Assistant as well as Mental Health Advisor or MSK Physiotherapist. The clinician will require permission to access your own GP records but will be able to organise blood tests, X-rays and Referrals. A copy of the consultation will come back to us and be filed in your medical record.
For some conditions there are specialist services you can go to directly without seeing a GP first, our reception team will advise if your condition meets the criteria for our Physio or MIND Mental Health clinics. Please note: appointments are not available to temporary residents.
ESP Hub -
- Botley Surgery, Mortimer Road, Southampton, SO32 2UG
PHL Hub -
- Badgers Farm Surgery, Badger Farm Road, Winchester, SO22 4QB
TLC Hub -
- Nightingale Surgery, Great Well Drive, Off Cupernham Lane, Romsey, SO51 7QN
- Testvale Surgery, 12 Salisbury Road, Southampton, SO40 3PY
If you require a chaperone to be present during intimate examinations, please ask in advance if you require the practice to provide this, or ask a friend or relative to accompany you. Please bear in mind that personal information will be discussed during your consultation.
If you need help with this please ask a friend or relative to accompany you.
On average around a hundred apointments are lost each month by patients not turning up for their apointments. If you cannot attend an appointment, for any reason, please inform us as soon as possible to allow us to offer the appointment to someone else.